These are the names of the first version of Android until his final version:
- Android 1.0 named Astro
- Android 1.1 named Bender
- Android 1.5 named Cupcake
- Android 1.6 named Donut
- Android 2.0 named Eclair
- Android 2.2 named Froyo (Frozen Yogurt)
- Android 2.3 named Gingerbread
- Android 3.2 named Honeycomb
- Android 4.0 named Ice Cream Sandwich
- Android 4.3 named Jelly Bean
- Android 5.0 named Lollipop
- Android 6.0 named Marsmallow
Google still looking for a name for his newest version of Android, Android N. Google opens a box suggestions from users on the official website for entries the name what fits for Android N. Suggestion box was opened until June 9.
Until recently the name so the number one is the Neyyappam. Neyyappam is the name of dessert from India which made from rice and jaggery. Next followed by the name of Nektarin, Nachos and Navy Bean.
But in March yesterday, Hiroshi Lockheimer post an official announcement regarding the Android N indicating that "Nutella" is the name that will be used as the official name of their latest Android series.
Did you name what fits for Android N?